Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our Day To Walk

We are up nice and early...... getting ready to leave for Ottawa. It is our time to show our support to the hospital and the great staff who saved Ava's life. I want to thank everyone for their pledges and if you haven't yet here is the link Walk for Miracles. Every penny counts so please help!

In the true spirit of travel Ethan was sick last night. I'm thinking coffee will be a friend of mine today. We have a 2 hour drive, I spent the hours up last night holding on to the idea I could sleep in the car only to realize this was just a dream (the sleeping in the car part not the being awake for hours :P). My sister and her husband are carless for the next couple of days so we are taking both of our cars today, it's all good though as I said coffee is a friend of mine. I'll try to take lots of pictures, have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope ya's have a safe drive, and a great walk... Have fun!