Tuesday, June 10, 2008

She Held My Hand

A walk for miracles....
I will hold this memory in my heart forever.
On our walk Ava and I ended up on our own, she just couldn't keep up the pace. Ethan was in the stroller and Aunti Nikki, Mr. Chris and daddy had the advantage of longer legs. We watched as everyone got further away. It was one of those moments where everything becomes so clear, when all the baggage of life slips away and you are left only with what really matters. I felt her little hand gripping my finger, tears filled my eyes, tears of joy and of sadness. I got to walked on Sunday with my daughter, hand in hand, with her little heart beating. I am blessed, I felt in that moment for anyone not so lucky as us..... We almost reached our goal and next year plan to exceed it.
Thank You for all your support.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh Jen...you have such a way of writing...makes my heart melt the way you put things! Im glad that the walk went well...Ive been thinking about you guys!!! I miss you a lot...when are you gonna visit?? he he he!
Could you email me your new number OR give me a call sometime! Id love to chat!!!
Love Lisa