Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What's For Dinner

I'm so glad to have a stove/oven again and a full sized fridge. I'm actually cooking and Ant hasn't really complained to much about it :)
So tonight for the kids I cook up some leftovers in the microwave see I'm putting the stove to good use..... well with all that effort put forth I was expecting Bambinos to be all greatful and come running into the kitchen and gobble up all the food in sight..... what is that not realistic?
Once the shock wore off that this indeed was not what happened, Ethan on my lap whining with every bite and Ava running off in terror at the sight of a noodle. I peacefully pretended that all was going as planned for the evening and had my sister talk me through dinner so as not to have gone through it alone. Comfort in numbers right?
Ava seemingly content with passing up dinner hung out in the living room till Ethan was done. And when I reached her I knew why, apparently she had preempted this horrible dinner disaster by saving her sandwich from lunch somewhere so as to avoid a run in with such vile noodles and GREEN peas.

In other news we went to the local library today for the first time, the children's book selection was a little sad. I managed to find one that Ava seems to have fallen in love with. Go here if you want to check out her new favorite book. I think I read it over a hundred time today :)

No comments: