Friday, June 6, 2008

Over The Weekend

We are almost a week into June and all you've got to read about is Ants Birthday.

We have had lots of traffic in this house..... I'm slowly adjusting to this new pace, the bambino's however love all this attention. I don't think we've had more then a day go by without a guest or two. As you've noticed the blogging thing has slowed down(I heard somewhere it was rude to ignore guests, go figure) as well as the photography(which sucks cuz I was really enjoying all the pictures I was capturing in Thunder Bay).

Brian and Mel's Visit
We had a great week although Mels to do list did not get done. All the important stuff got done, a baby registry, some pics, and lots of laughs. I think she has evidential proof that I was singing about my ankles. Oh well....

The bambinos had a blast, it didn't take long for either of them to warm up to Mel (or Brian when he finally made it poor guy).

A Tiger Note
Ethan's new found love for Tiger......

Carrying him around and making sure everyone knew what a great bouncer he is. Did you know that's what tigers do best?

Last, but Least.....
I know this post is really long, but I just have to say I have the most beautiful friends......


Oh and Nik put in some over time on her home computer......
He he he

No comments: