Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am away, ON MY OWN! Really it's true. I would say childless, but I have Lexi around to remind me of baby goodness. Ant the great husband that he is saw the end of my rope was slipping through my fingers and booked me on the next flight out of town..... thankfully that plane landed in Toronto and Mel the great friend that she is was there to pick me up. So I woke up this morning and realized that I had dreamt actual dreams. While laying in bed there were thoughts that started and finished, so nice, but my heart is still at home. I've riffled through some pictures this morning/afternoon and found some stories I haven't shared......

Ava's toy from IKEA......What do you mean it looks like a toilet brush cleaner?
She carried it with her into every store we went to after our stop at IKEA. It took awhile for all the sales staff to catch on to the toy of choice for the afternoon as they did laughter filled the aisle.

No comments: