Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Need Your Help

I'm doing it! I am not going to shy away from it any more.
"Eh eh ehm, I am a Photographer"
Why I need your help is I'm building a portfolio and I would love your advice. Are there any photos on this site that you would recommend I use. Please e-mail me at jhblueeyes@gmail.com, leave the title of the post, which photo you'd pick(if there is more then one) and why you picked it.
Almost all the pictures on this site are mine, the exceptions being the ones Brian guest posted and as much as I would love to claim those awesome pictures as my own I would not so please omit those from your choices.
Thank you so much

I personally have a new favorite.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is way to many to pick in an email... This sounds more like a sit down with a drink and do together kinda thing:)
Hmm, your place or mine????

Anonymous said...

Jenn, in your post a year in review... THE PICS with the kids in their rubber boots!!! Those are too cute to leave out!
Michele