Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh Bug!

Well I'm not sure whether I've talked about Oh Bug here or not, but this picture made me want to talk about him today.

We have rearranged the furniture in our home give me more room in the basement for my studio. Having this couch upstairs has made the lighting in our living room amazing. I pulled my camera out to see how good the light was and wow! I love it.....
Oh right you came here to hear about your bambinos not about the amazing lighting I now have in my living room.
So Oh Bug is Ethan's thing, it's not a necessity to have at all times or even needed to fall asleep, but boy does he love this bug. He gets so intense about it, squishing it a pronouncing "OH BUG". I've wanted to catch it on video, but he doesn't do it on cue so I haven't had the camera out when he's done it. It gets us all laughing.

A couple more pictures so you can see the amazing lighting...... or you can just soak up their cuteness......

No comments: