Friday, October 17, 2008

They Know He's Gone

Ant left today, he had to leave while the Bambinos were napping. Ethan is very aware now of him being away. immediately after waking up from his nap he went to the last place he saw his Daddy. Peeking into our bedroom, he turned to me putting his hands in the air asking "Daddy wh?".
I reply "He's gone to work".
Distress falls over his face "NO"
"It's ok he's flying an airplane" I explain
"ahpln" he repeats to me as a smile comes over his face and we head to the window to scope out the sky for airplanes.

Later on the phone with my friend Michele, I hear him explaining it all to her so she also is clear on where his Daddy is.

Some pictures from our walk today......
This picture was taken
a second before they
both fell over and
started to roll down the hill.

note: if you look really closely at Ava's hair, she's starting a new trend 'burs'. It gives you that extra lift!

No comments: