Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A busy Easter

A walk at Kekabeka Falls


I hope you all had a great Easter :)

What have we been up to???? I'm not sure really, busy with life I guess. We had a good weekend! We went to Kekabeka Falls for a little walk on Sat. Sun, Our first official Easter Egg hunt was a success. Now their eggs were not really hidden merely placed on various surfaces, but they were gathered and put in baskets and really thats the point right?


I also got the opportunity to do a Maternity Photo Shoot for a friend this weekend and it was a blast :) I loved every minute of it and what a model, she is so very beautiful. I hope to show some of the pictures, but they are not done yet so I'm going to get back to working on them.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awwww thanks Jen! Beautiful? Im blushing!!! Can't wait to see them myself!!!
PS. Love your blog...you're really good at keeping it updated!!
Love Lisa