Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy One and One Half Birthday

I can't believe it's been eighteen months since our first day together. I can't even explain how much you both have brought to my life, it's more then I could have ever dreamed


Dear Ava

My baby Bean, my love, the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. I am so greatful that I get to be your mommy. I am blessed with your smiles daily, as well as your tears. I get to comfort you and make you giggle. I get to watch you grow and become more of your self each day. I love that fact that you love your letters and carry the "O" with you everywhere. You can point out o's in your books and are so proud. We have our daily habits that I love so much. I do your hair each morning. I sit down and you come and sit in front of me and play with the elastics and berets till I'm done. Then we clean them up together. If you wake up at night all you need is a good hug, and your back to sleep, though I could hug you all night long. You have just started nodding your head yes and no to let us know what you want. It is so cute, it melts my heart. Please always know how deeply I love you.


Dear Ethan

My boy, my Ethan boy, oh how I love you. I love the way your eyes light up when you get excited. I'm blessed to have you in my life, to watch you learn and grow. You learn quickly, it takes you no time at all to learn new skills. You love to help me with all the chores like sweeping, vacuuming and tidying up your toys. You know many words, but use the word "up" as your main form of communication. You just started telling me that you hear the airplanes that fly over our house by yelling "au"(airplane) and pointing to your ear. Then you run to the window to catch sight of them. You also started giving hugs, you sneak up behind your Dad and I to give our legs a quick hug. I hope you will always know how much you mean to me.


I love you both so much that I can not hold it all in my heart and it flows out in the tears of joy I cry each time I realize that you are the biggest blessing I have ever been given. Please know that this love will never fade, you are held in my heart forever.


Happy Birthday
Love Mommy

3 comments:

Niki said...

this literally made me cry!!!!
Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, you brought a tear to my eye! who do you think cried more... me or you lol

jenny said...

all i can say the blessing is theres to have such a wonderfull mother your the best jen jennyxoxoxo