Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Communication is Important



As I rushed out of the house this morning I mentioned to Ant to make sure he leaves through the front door and doesn't lock the seconded lock on the side door. Our key situation..... confusing and locking the second lock on the side door is, well read on and see.

So Ant heard something about a lock and a side door and well can you see where this is going...... thats right LOCKED OUT!!!! CRAP!!!! Now what am I going to do? I'm going to call it ambition and self discipline but really I was planning on using it as my cop out, I put my gym bag in the car before I left thinking "It will be too late to go by the time I get done, but at least I tried". God works in mysterious ways, needless to say I was thankful for that pink bag sitting there beside me :P

So after some very angry toddlers were strapped back into their car seats, we headed to the mall for some lunch and a wander, then we hit the gym. The kids got to play at the day care and I got a work out ending with a sauna. Now you are all wondering how long this out of home hiatus lasted. Here is where my blessings came in spades, the landlords were planning a showing at 3:45 pm, if I had had to wait for Ant, I would have be left out in the cold till, the earliest 11 pm.

So what is my lesson of the day???? Communication is the Key !!!!!


1 comment:

jenny said...

well we,ve all been there and broken in to our own houses but thats a good excuse to spend the day having fun LOL i couldnt think of a better one myself!! well the snow is going hooray!!! so the mud replaces it LOL give those beautifull children a kiss from nannyxoxoxooxxoxooxox