Saturday, March 15, 2008

There we go cleared off and ready to type.......

Well gross best describes my last couple of days...... runny noses(mine included), drool, and whining about teeth. And let me tell you, getting back into a routine while all this was happening was a real treat. We almost got a full night sleep last night Woohoo!!!!! So after nap time we're heading to the gym, I'm in desperate need of a sauna.... I mean work out.

Well where were we you ask? We headed home for a week, and there is not much to write about. I was sick and in bed for half of it, but I did get to work with my sister for a couple days :) I miss spending time with her. The weather kept all the visitors that I managed to get in touch with (before I got sick) away. What a storm!!!!!!! I wish I had gotten pictures of it to post here, but alas I couldn't stay awake long enough. It snowed for 24 hrs strait, I haven't seen this much snow in years. I think you could total the amount of snow that has fallen the entire time I lived in Newbourgh and it would still be less then what fell last weekend!

Picture of the day.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I luv how your pics are getting more artistic all the time... this is why I don't blog, point and shoot would just make you laugh!