Sunday, March 16, 2008

How's your memory

Does anyone out there remember teething???? I am wondering how this escapes us as adults. Seriously a year and a half of agony keeping you awake for days. This just seems like something that would stick with you. I know as a parent these memories will be ingrained into my mind as a foggy sleep deprived internal battle to remain patient and loving. I am for the most part winning, What? My eyes are a little red, no really I've just been sneezing a lot.

Picture of the day.......

1 comment:

jenny said...

hello sorry for not keeping in touch but we have been house hunting and its all tied up wa hoo well i,m glad u eventually got some sleep and i,m glad ethan is feeling better and yes do i remember teething one got croup with every tooth one got ear infections and one just cut them himself and u married him i didnt have to much trouble with ant but his sister nd brother made up for it not that i dont love them both equally as much LOL i just dont know how u manage with two your a great mum jen love to u all nanny and grandadxoxoxoxo