Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A baby shower


I can't believe it's been almost nine months since my friend Mel told me she was pregnant. I heard all kinds of pregnancy stories over the winter while I was miles away in Thunder Bay and missed her terrible. This weekend was her shower and I wasn't going to miss it! It was a fantastic day, the Bambinos roamed freely getting to play with kids of all ages. It wore them out and we didn't hear a peep out of them all night long. I got to hang out with some of Mel's bestest of best friends. They are everything she said about them.
In the picture, Ava had a blast playing with this balloon.

Yesterday I got to take some more Maternity Photos. I have to go through and edit them, but I think Mel will let me post some for you to see when I get them done.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

sounds like fun!
Cant wait to see the mat. photos!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!
youre awesome at them...I know first hand (thankfully!)
love ya