Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Play Date

We are going on a play date today. It's the first one since we arrived back here. I chalk it up to being busy in the big people world and none of those big people having kids the same age. That is about to change as I have some how found some extra time, not sure where I found it, but I'm loving it.

Ant was home for a day so we made the most of it. We went out for a nice relaxing breakfast, the appetizer was a single serving packet of peanut butter. Ethan just couldn't hold off till the main course. We ordered the supplies for landscaping the back yard, which should solve the flooding issues I have been having. And played which I think the Bambinos loved the most. All was grand till it was time for Daddy to leave. Ethan was not impressed, he was devastated the poor boy. He was a little forgiving once there was talk of Daddy flying planes, every boy knows that's as good a reason to go as you can get. Ava on the other hand gave him a wide grin and a wave then was back to what ever she was doing when she had been interrupted for her hug and kiss good bye.

I'm going to bring my camera tomorrow, maybe there will be some time to take a few pictures..... hmmmm three 2 year old and a 9 mth old who am I kidding.

No comments: