Monday, July 21, 2008

A trip to NYC

Wow that would have been nice..... not that it was a dream..... no more like a plan never reaching fruition. The dogs in the kennel, kids taken care of and no room on the plane. Flying standby is not the most reliable way to go. Oh well it was a great weekend either way. Our group consisted of my sister, her husband, Ant and I. To make the best of the situation as a girl what do you do..... you guessed it, shopping. We also went to see the new Batman movie, loved it. Boy do I miss the popcorn I haven't been to a theater to see a movie in forever. Actually the last movie I saw inverted on the screen and started playing backwards halfway through so what a treat to see the whole thing.

The Bambinos had a great weekend with Nanny and Granddad. They got to spend some time at the beach had dinner a McD's. When we picked them up Ava had had her hair done up in two little braids sooooo cute. She looked like such a big girl.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I remember that movie!!!!!!!!!!
I just finished saying to matthew that I can tell just how happy you are to be home!!! Makes me miss ours even more!
Im soooo glad that youre lovin life!
miss ya!
lis