Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Plays Well With Others

I was right, I got the camera out and that lasted all of 2 min before someone was bleeding (Ava fell). After that things went well, it took a little time for Ava to let new kids into her personal space, but a little bit of crazy running did the trick.
At one point Ethan walked into the room eating an apple
"Is it ok that he's eating that" Jen asked (Jen being my friend not me)
I was a little shocked to see that he had helped himself to their fruit bowl. He disappeared around the corner again and came back with a half eaten nectarine. Apparently Ethan loves the idea of an help your self fruit bowl.
I am so glad I got to spend some time with an old friend and another Mom.
Thanks Jen for the great day!

I would like to know how kids know when your planning on getting up and out of the house early. Every time I have morning plans someone is up all night. I need my beauty sleep these days, I get bags under my eyes and my skin looks tired (well that's what I see in the mirror anyway, it looks a little better once the smeared mascara is removed).

Ava woke up at 5 this morning and after being poked at for about an hour she fell back asleep beside me in bed. She woke up with the biggest grin on her face when she realized she was laying beside me.
I think I may be the luckiest Mom on the planet........
Today anyway :P

No comments: