Sunday, November 9, 2008

Reno

As in Renovations not the city in Nevada, because that would mean we had a babysitter lined up and Ant home. Oh wait we did! I'm starting to wonder what is wrong with us.......
So seeing as everyone thinks that renovating a kitchen is way cooler then a trip anywhere without the responsibility of offspring, we also choose this option. Our Kitchen is coming together though and these new cupboards give us so much more room or maybe it's just that most of the junk we had in the old ones is still in baskets in the spare bedroom. Our system to only keep what we need is to only take things out of the room as we use it. What ever is left in the room after a month will either be stored or thrown out. Sounds good now, but I'm going to guess that the mess in the room will drive me batty before the month runs out.
I just searched for a picture of my old kitchen cupboards and I couldn't find any tonight so I'll post before and after pictures together when it's done, but I did find this.......

Now why can't they be this excited about the real potty?
For anyone who was wondering it's a piggy bank.

No comments: