Sunday, November 16, 2008

We're still alive

I have been trying to write a post for awhile now. Each day I sit down write a line or two then delete it. I do this over and over again till I close my laptop and just walk away. We aren't doing a whole lot around here, painting, coloring, bathing, whining, crying, running, playing, eating, whining and a little bit more crying.

Ava was adventurous tonight and actually tried chicken fried rice..... two whole bits I was so proud of her. She didn't want anything else to eat and later I found her passed out on the couch, I don't think she's feeling all that well.

Oh wait there is news..... really I think I am missing the portion of my brain that retains information cuz I totally suck at it. We are putting the Bambinos into daycare one day a week. I am so excited for them. When we went to check it out they didn't want to leave. The only thing we are waiting on is their immunization charts to be updated and apparently that takes about a week to tick off and sign. I mean it's really a long arduous task.....
So hopefully starting next Monday they will be starting "school" as we're calling it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your still alive... but are you still moving???