Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Big One

I love ultrasounds! I love watching the movement I feel. Too catch a glimpse of the person being created within. I do not get to do this once a month as I did last time and I miss it. I miss the rush I get. All looks well there are finger and toes, a heart beat (154 if you need one more clue for your guess) and it is growing like a weed. The baby is now measuring at almost 25 weeks(actual 23 weeks 4 days), this does not work with my schedule as I have a first birthday to attend in the middle of Aug. I'm guessing this is going to be a big baby, it weighs it at 1lb 13oz almost 13 oz ahead of schedule. I'm not going to panic though big baby's sleep well right ????? Just say yes and put a big smile on your face I live in denial..... last night if I had added an infant into the mix I might not have slept at all. I would have had to slat the baby in for 11:30pm and 5am, I hope this bubble falls right into place.

No comments: