Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yesterday went awesome!!!!

Now it wasn't perfect, I somehow ended up asleep in Ava's crib and there was some poop found on the floor, but the poop was found and I didn't break the crib so over all woohoo!!!
One of the best things about having twins is to watch how different they are from each other in the moment, not between siblings years apart, I don't have a memory that can retain detailed information over that span of time. Potty training is the same, so different. One will pee on demand, when there is a smartie to be had there is peeing to be done. The other wanders around till they have a small accident then bee line it to the potty smarties or no smarties they will go when the they need to. I have to say after all the attempts we've made before this time gives me hope, although with 2 days in daycare and a weekend at Nanny and Grandad's I'm thinking that we will have start from scratch, but that's OK because I saw the light at the end of the tunnel and it didn't involve me spending all my time doing laundry instead of changing diapers :)

No comments: