Saturday, May 2, 2009

How was your day?

Mine well I had to choose between Lysol and vomit as how my house should smell and I know your not wondering which i picked. Ava can't keep food or beverages down, but has no fever so to speak. She is whinier then usual, but really I can attributed that to her asking for snacks and juice. Which I'm afraid to give her because she can't keep it down.
Ethan had a great day, he was rescued from the house of Lysol by his Auntie Nikki and Mr. Chris. They went to a huge garage sale, ate hot dogs and play at the park. I am so grateful he is not the most patient.... wait I should just say that he is two and after a day of not doing very much he becomes a bit of a handful and ends up spending a lot of time in time out. So for him this was a much better option. I did drag poor Ava outside for a bit it was too nice of a day to stay inside. We played ball with the dog for a bit, but she mostly just cuddled with me. It was better to get some fresh air though. I'm hoping that she is better tomorrow so we can head to Nanny and Grandads for some fun at a new park.

Oh ya I mentioned something about belly pictures yesterday, I hope you understand that I may put it off till tomorrow when I'm not covered from head to toe in the last thing that Ava managed to convince me to feed her.

No comments: