Monday, May 11, 2009

Is It a Boy?

I found this list on the Internet and thought it would help in the guessing game. I have the big ultrasound on Thurs and I don't want to find out what we are having. I want to have the surprise. If you want to guess along with me that would be fun. I'll put up a poll after tomorrow's post for any one who wants to play along.


It's a boy if:

  • You didn't experience Morning sickness in early pregnancy Nope I definitely felt sick!
  • Your baby's heart rate is less than 140 beats per minute I don't know what it is, it is one of the things the doctor hasn't told me at any of my appointments
  • You are carrying the extra weight out front I would love to say yes, but alas I am carrying weight all over.
  • Your belly looks like a basketball last time I checked it wasn't orange
  • You are carrying low No
  • You are craving salty or sour foods I have eaten more chips then usual, does that mean anything?
  • You are craving protein -- meats and cheese Yuck and Yum respectfully
  • Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy Not my feet per say, but I have been colder. I wouldn't have thought that to be possibly
  • The hair on your legs has grown faster during pregnancy No I don't think so
  • Your hands are very dry Super dry, like something sucked all the moisture right out of them ewww
  • Your pillow faces north when you sleep No south
  • Dad-to-be is gaining weight, right along with you Not that I know of, but I'll ask.
  • Pregnancy has you looking better than ever I would love to say yes here, but I have looked into the mirror and well sorry to report that NO I do not.
  • Your urine is bright yellow in color It doesn't glow
  • Your nose is spreading What like butter? No and really that's just gross
  • You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves in circles I've seen both circles and strait lines nope help here!
  • You are having headaches No
  • You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an even number 45

Girls report tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

hmmm, what if it's one of each again?? I know you say not possible but one could be sneaky and hiding!! I think boy, so that Ava can have two brothers watching over her:)