Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What are you doing today?

That's a good question. I'm potty training well more like potty trainer, yep I've had enough of changing diapers and would like a little reprieve before we start all over again. Today is the best day yet, I've attempted before, but never with smarties as a bribe. My day has been and will be broken down into 10 increments. The timer chimes on the stove at we all three run for the potty. They each take their turn after which they receive their smarty colour of choice of course. I get one too it keeps me happy while I'm cleaning accidents off the floor.
We have had sucsess today so far it's a good thing cuz I just bought a full thing of diapers and well I wouldn't want to have to use them or anything.

1 comment:

Michele said...

YAY Ava and Ethan!!! Good luck Jen, lots of bribes and lots of persistance!