Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Is It a Girl?

It's a girl if:

  • You had morning sickness early in pregnancy Yes, It felt like I had a hangover and had been spinning in circles.
  • Your baby's heart rate is at least 140 beats per minute Don't know it yet I'll force the doctor to tell me next time though
  • You are carrying the weight in your hips and rear I can't see my rear, but the way my pants fit so snuggle I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Yes
  • Your left breast is larger than your right breast Really? that's something that people have payed attention too, hold on........ No I don't think so
  • Your hair develops red highlights No blond if any
  • You are carrying high Yes
  • Your belly looks like a watermelon Not green, but shape wise it looks more like a watermelon then a basket ball
  • You are craving sweets Um Ya
  • You are craving fruit Yes
  • You crave orange juice Yes and milk
  • You don't look quite as good as normal during pregnancy :( Yes
  • You are moodier than usual during pregnancy Yes, but I'm not sure if that has something to do with the two year olds?
  • Your face breaks out more than usual No thank goodness although I got a pimple today, I'm sure you wanted to know that and it will sway you one way or another in your decision
  • You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread Who would ever do that YUM!
  • Your breasts have really blossomed! I do not have flowers growing from anywhere on my body
  • Your pillow faces south when you sleep Yes
  • Your urine is a dull yellow color Again it doesn't glow
  • You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves from side to side Same as yesterdays answer
  • You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an odd number 45

No comments: