Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving






Our Thanksgiving was today, Ant has to work tomorrow so we had our turkey pies tonight. We spent some quality time together, had a nice dinner. We ate the last of the raspberry rubarb pie that we picked up on our way home from Duluth, yum yum very tasty. I think it's my new favorite.



We took the dogs for their walk today, but they weren't too impressed at the pace we went at. The Ava and Ethan took turns walking. They were so excited to get out of the stroller and walk. Ethan wanted to step on everything he saw, leafs, stones and the grass. Ava walks on a mission strait ahead although she is still walking on her toes so she doesn't have very good balance yet. But that doesn't stop her she grabs one of my fingers in each of her hands and she's off.
I thought that I would put up some black and white pics tonight. I caught a classic Ethan face tonight, I know that I have missed it so others must too.

No comments: