Monday, October 1, 2007

Well Ethan's top teeth broke through today. That would explain the crazy night we had last night. He was not a happy boy :(

We made it to the gym today, I got to see them on TV for the first time. They have a cam that shows up on the TV while your exercising. They were doing great at that point it was when we dropped them off that Ava was not so happy. I could here her crying from the change room :(

She was done by the time I had changed, man its heart breaking to listen to them cry and not get them right away.

Ava has been talking up a storm all kinds of new sounds. Her favorite saying right now is "I did it". She admits it to every one, no hello just an I did it. Ethan has finally said up it's more just the p sound but boy is it cute(much better then the whining).

No comments: