Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Having a Ball

We found this great little house for the Bambinos to play in. The house came with balls to fill the bottom, we do need to get more even though it came with 75 it seems like so little. They both got a kick out of it, but Ethan got really excited about it he seemed almost giddy. Rolling around in the balls and throwing them all over. It was a good deal at the superstore and we needed something new for these guys to do. Guess why, yep that's right its raining again. I was wondering if anywhere else got this much rain??? My fear now is that this winter there will be this much snow. Cold snowy winter brrrrrr. I'm really glad my sister is coming this weekend, other then getting to see her :) I'm going to have a winter coat. I have been walking around in one of Ants sweaters. Very fashionable. My sister Nikki and her husband Chris should be flying in on Friday morning. It will be great to have people around again. I can't wait till the bambinos see them, I want to see how they are going to react. I know they remember them because when I'm on the phone with her they get all excited.








Ethan hung out on the couch again this morning this time I caught some pics today .....

2 comments:

jenny said...

everyday they look older i shall not make it down to see nikki but i do hope you guys have a great time john and i are expecting to try to come there second week of nov he may take the friday off which will work have fun and take care jennyxoxoxo

jenny said...

oh by the way i am realllyyyy enjoying seeing the babies every day thanx nanny and grandadxoxo