Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A little play outside


We got out to walk the dogs then did a little playing outside. Ethan crawled through a puddle, he's really into water play. He likes to dump the dogs water then slid around in it. He finds the playing fun, but not the changing into dry clothes. He's walking halfway across the living room now so it won't be long till he's running around. Ava is still on her tippy toes, so I think it will be a little longer till we're chasing her around.

Yesterday Ava, Ethan and I went to a play group for the first time. I was a little worried going by myself with the 2 of them. What if they crawled off in opposite directions then what would I do. As it turned out it went very smoothly. Ethan spent his time playing around some older kids and Ava didn't want to be to far from me at any time. Song and Story time went well too, they both sat on my lap and listened. At snack time they both sat on little people chairs and had their fish crackers, cheerios and apples. I was really glad we went. Later a trip to the gym then we went out to Boston Pizza for dinner. The kids had chicken fingers and we found out Ethan likes ceasar salad.

1 comment:

jenny said...

hello guys it looks like its not to cold yet have you had snow!!!! well its getting colder here happy halloween what are they wearing i,ll have to wait and see??? love to you all xoxoxo nanny and grandad