Sunday, October 21, 2007

Safe trip home



Good evening all!!! We had a good weekend with our company, the only thing that would have made it better if Ant had been home. Well it's been a long day with the kids keeping them busy all on my own.


Yesterday we went out for Mr Chris birthday dinner. We didn't get out till late, but the kids were great (a little busy). They stayed up till 10. I remember getting to stay up late when company was around and how special I felt. The would have slept in too, but we had to get up to get to the airport this morning. Not too many pic from this weekend too much time having fun :)

2 comments:

jenny said...

hello i,m so glad you had a fun weekend with aunty nickie and uncle chriss the pics are priceless hope to see you soon nannyxoxoxoxo

Brian said...

What the heck did Mr Chris do my Ava??? I hope she's not afraid of me to. Way to go Mr Chris. lol