Tuesday, April 8, 2008

100 th POST!!!!!

WOW! I've blabbed away 100 posts already. I'm glad you've hung around to see what my bambino's have been up to. So I thought I'd post then and now pictures.....

Ethan 100 posts ago.


Ethan now.



Ava 100 posts ago.



Ava now.


Ava seems to be sleeping less during the day now. I'm lucky if she sleeps more then half an hour. So we've started a new ritual, we get out our crayons. This is really helping her learn her colors. Today Ava showed her Daddy what colors were which. She knew red every time and green, yellow and blue 25% of the time.
Ethan has gotten really good at giving kisses. He will even give one to Ava I caught one with the camera today.........
I know this is a lot of pictures today, but I finally caught a picture of Ethan's dirty look so I had to share it with you......

1 comment:

jenny said...

my goodness he,s handsome and ava is soooo pretty its only about 7 months since your bloging started and oh how they,v grown into litle people not so much baby about them now well thankyou for being so talented that u could do this for us all jenn nanny and grandad xoxoxoxoxoxo