Saturday, April 12, 2008

Running, Chairs and Danc.ing on Tables

I ran today, on the treadmill. I was a hamster in a hamster wheel for 70 mins. I spent my whole time at the Gym running. I wish I had kept a tally of all the running I've done here. I wonder if I could have run all the way home yet?

We had a great day, did you know that we only brought 2 kitchen chairs with us? Yep I wasn't thinking very far ahead when I planned that. Can you guess who wants to sit in regular chairs? Yep me and Ant, but thats not the answer I was looking for (we don't fit in the high chairs so really we don't have an option). So I can tell you've all deduced that it's the Bambinos.

Ava loves the Library, so much so in fact that she cried all the way home when we got there today and it was closed. She was so upset when we pulled away, big tears. So I let her jump in the puddles a little longer then usual when we got home.

Why doing dishes is bad for my children's health........ Seriously danc.ing on the table...... If this is what they get up to while I'm in the kitchen at age 1. At 16 I'm not leaving them home alone for a week...... think of all the shananagens they would get into......

No comments: