Thursday, April 10, 2008

Things I Loved About This Morning

  1. Ava and I dancing to Shania Twain
  2. Ethan first attempt at giving a massage
  3. Playing Ring Around the Rosie, Ava and Ethan holding hands as we spin around and then we all fell down :P
  4. Getting the house nice and clean, even organized
  5. Everyone happy and excited
  6. Ava and Ethan coloring while I do dishes, keeping them selfs occupied while still interacting with me
  7. Being home for an early nap
  8. Hearing them playing up stairs while I write this and not needing me at this exact moment (can I say how RELAXING that is)

2 comments:

jenny said...

see things do get better not easier just better as they grow up and they are going to be just fabulous little people after all your hard work jenn keep having fun and i hope he keeps a kiss for nanny and of course one from ava for me to nannyxoxoxoxoxo

Lisa said...

Sounds like you guys had a terrific day!!!! I love days like that!!!
Yeah....thanks for going out for coffee with me! I had a great time chatting with you...we lost track of time!
I LOVE MY PICTURES....love them SOOOOOO MUCH! You are awesome!!!!
Love Lisa