Tuesday, April 15, 2008

They should sleep through the night!

We had a fun day. Daddy was home after a long weekend away.
First off we ignored the tears and gave Ethan a long needed hair cut. It wasn't to bad after he was distracted with the remainder of chocolate Easter eggs. So now he can see without that crazy mop on his head.


The remainder of the snow was taken care of by Ethan with a little help by the 13 degrees we experienced today. He loves to shovel, he has to do a little every day, not sure what he's going to do now???? Maybe he'll help me garden (he he he).




Then great lunch and a short nap (without bottles :)

After nap time we headed down to the marina for some play time. There is a great park, there is also some construction so diggers and trucks to ooh and ah over. I got to play a bit with my camera, I need to work on playground pics cuz I only got a couple I liked. I'm sure the kids won't mind this backdrop very much. Here are some of the ones I liked.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG... who are these little people??