Friday, April 18, 2008

A Bakers Dozen

12, a dozen, mmmmm I feel like a muffin.... I'm getting sidetracked already..... we move in 12 days and I hate packing!!!! Everyone asks if we've started yet, my answer is no. Normally this would be because I was procrastinating, but I have a get out of jail card on this move. We use almost everything we have here every day, so this is going to be more like packing for a trip then a move :) or thats how my mind (living in denial) is going to look at it. I think it will turn out to be a challenging little game for Ant and I, how fast can we pack all our stuff with 2 toddlers, 2 dogs, 1 cat and still be happily married at the end. And if that isn't testing us enough we somehow have to keep the entire troop happy or at least entertained for the 18 hr drive :P If all this sounds fun to anyone out there, just raise your hand we can swap lives, I'd totally be game.

I was board waiting for Ant to get home last night so I played a bit with some pictures, here is Ava and her new spring coat.....


A quick question: Why is it the kids sleep through the night when I staying up late????? If I go to bed early at least one of them is up at night. Just wondering :p

1 comment:

Lisa said...

11 more days now??? Yikes! Im gonna miss you :(
I love the collage for Ava...great job!
We need to get together before you go? Whens a good time?
Love Lisa