Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nearing the end

My reader ship has dropped, maybe becauese every post has the word "pack" in it.

What you came here to hear about the kids? Right.

I can do that I guess......

We filled today with lots of playing, We met our friends at McDonalds , this was the kids first time. The fries were a hit, Ava didn't leave a nugget uneaten and chocolate milk, not a drop was left undrunk. Most importantly though there was a play place and boy was that a hit. It was so nice to have a chat with Lisa and the kids being independent enough to play on their own. Through the tunnels and down the slides they went.
If that wasn't enough, we also went one last time to the gym. I got one last sauna and a short workout. The kids had to say goodbye to some great people, I hope my Bambinos know how well they were taken care of. Sorry we missed saying goodbye to so many of you.

With a short nap in the car and an afternoon of helping me pack, they were so helpful. They knew exactly when things weren't packed just right. Emptying the boxes for me so I could repack them to their standards. They are very picky packers!

No comments: