Wednesday, April 23, 2008

And I Didn't Have My Camera

I looked all day for the cord to charge my camera, but alas I didn't find in time to have it all charged for our walk. Which was too bad because it was a fun one. Ethan wore his spring coat from last year (ya I know, last year, this boy is saving me money on clothes lol). It must have felt weird to have a coat that stopped at the waist because he would lift up his arms, swing, rotating his upper body back and forth, drop them, run and catch up. Over and over we couldn't stop laughing. Although the best shots would have been the Bambinos walking the dogs for the first time. What a halabalu!!!!! I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. There were dogs, kids and dropped leashes everywhere. At one point both dogs were free, both kids were on the ground and the stroller was being blown away by the wind. Yikes, it's a good thing I wasn't alone, not that I'd have the nerve to attempt something that crazy on my own!!!!!
So there are no pictures of the kids today, but Ethan happens to be a budding photographer, so I thought I'd post one of the pictures he took of Ant.....

No comments: