Sunday, April 6, 2008

Things I've learned today

This seems to be the theme title of most of the blogs I read. So I thought I'd be a lemming.....

  • I actually only have one. I have learned never let your guard down. There are many phases while raising children and all though I've only been through a small amount. I've noticed some of these phases blend smoothly into the next you don't even see them happen. Then there are others that slap you in the face!!! Yesterday my children did not know how to use the zipper on my makeup bag. Today however......
If you'll notice Ava is for sale she is a size 24 months
Please leave your offers in comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If you'll notice Ava is for sale she is a size 24 months
Please leave your offers in comments."

Do you take VISA? Free shipping gets you a turkey dinner. :-)

Love Mom

Niki said...

I'll take her for free if your offering!