Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Potty news

I have at least one child who seems interested in the potty. Well she says yes if I ask her if she wants to use it. Then sits there while I count to 10 and then go through the ABC's. We have yet to have much happen, but it's a start. I figure the more times she on the pot the more likely we'll catch something. So starts potty training, any advice?

Ava also wants to remind you to brush your teeth


I will be finished editing my photo shoot soon. Then I will get my big camera out again, I want to do some interesting pic's of the kids. I'm looking for ideas, do you have any????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bean... what do you think of having a Bella to play with???

Jenn said...

That is so cute :)

Jenn said...

Wait what happened to Calvina Jones??????

jenny said...

i dont think i can give advise on potty training as i had two kids who just used it cause they thought it was fun and one whom i had to bribe eventually??? i always did the training straight after eating and had a game ready or book good luck they are growing up soooo quick and i must add this Bella (Donna) is a poisonous herb??not that i dont like it LOL

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the potty training. Can't remember how you and Nik graduated into the world of porcelin. On the picture topics, outside shots have been neat. With spring finally trying to happen there could be some opportunities of seeing Ava and Ethan exploring. That shot of them both walking across the foot bridge at the falls made them look so independent. Go wild. Love & hugs: Dad/Grampa Don and Grammie Mari