Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A New Freedom

Picture of the day, another from yesterdays trip to the park...... (and they did sleep through the night :)Yippee!!!!! I can do things on my own again. It's been almost 19 months and I can get out of the car get the kids out of their car seats and walk into a store. No car seats, no strollers and no one else around to help. I've made three outings. Three!!! I think thats the start of a trend. First one was at chapters, we went in, played with the Thomas trains at the back and walked out without incident. Second trip was to the post box out side of the grocery store, which meant that I deserved some chocolate for being so brave. So we went in and picked out some chocolate waited patiently at the register and made it back to the car again without incident. And then today I tried a Wal Mart trip. I cheated a little and put Ethan in the cart, but Ava walked along holding the cart. And guess what, it was without incident :) I'm so happy, and proud at how well they behave. Although I haven't tried an outing any longer then 15 minutes because really I'm brave not crazy :P
I hope you are all enjoying this great spring weather.

2 comments:

jenny said...

what a fabulous hair cut he has grown up good pics at the park and i,m glad to hear that the outings are fun love to all nanny and grandadxoxoxoxoxoxo

diva marion said...

what a little man...haircut similar to dads....cool and funky...hope to see you all soon

xoxoxo
grammy Mari